Bronystate Staff reserves the right to enforce the rules at their discretion. These rules are subject to change at staff discretion with or without prior notice.
Code of Conduct
By using Bronystate's Discord server, you agree to these guidelines:
- Use common sense – don't act the way you wouldn't want someone else to.
- We ask that you speak English in chat.
- You must be 14 years of age or older.
- Treat other users with respect. If a mod tells you to stop, stop.
- Do not post spoilers of any kind, except in the designated #spoilers channel.
Subjects not to be spoiled include, but are not limited to:
- Future My Little Pony media: episodes, movies, comics, etc.
- Plot of the movies of Movie Night for those who haven't seen it
- Plot of shows on stream during the week
- Do not spam.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Sending every emote at once
- Pinging multiple people at once
- Sending the same message over and over
- Begging for attention
- Sending many private messages at one or more users
- Keep the chat roughly PG-13.
Topics banned from discussion include, but are not limited to:
- Explicit content, including pornography, gore, shock images, screamers
- Grimdark, gory, or otherwise generally offensive fan works
- Do not advertise.
- Do not troll.
- Bots or scripts of any kind not officially sanctioned by Bronystate are not permitted.
- Do not attempt to evade any ban given to you.
By breaking a rule, you accept that you may be banned from our Discord server.
You must appeal a ban in order for it to be lifted.
Appeals should be sent to [email protected] with the subject Ban Appeal. You must include:
- Your nick
- The reason for your ban
- Approximate date you were banned
- Reason why we should unban you
Bronystate Staff will evaluate your appeal and make a decision whether or not the ban will be lifted.
You may continue to appeal a ban if your first attempt is rejected.
WARNING: Attempting to evade your ban by any means revokes your right to appeal.
Brony Movie Night and the Lottery
Movie Nights are held every Friday at 7pm Eastern Time and Saturday at 2pm Eastern Time, and consist of two movies chosen by our users and two episodes of My Little Pony (in sequential order).
Each month, near the end of the month, we send out two forms you can use to help decide the movies to be shown. The first form allows you to suggest films for the following month according to a specific "theme" chosen by the Bronystate staff. The staff looks over these suggestions and uses them to help create the list of possible films for the following month. Deadlines for each of these suggestions forms will be clearly listed at the top of the form.
The second form is a poll that allows you to vote on which films you'd like to see that month. Films will often be chosen from the suggestions given, but are not limited to those alone. You can choose up to 8 films (ranked from 1st to 8th), but there are a lot of choices, so choose wisely! Deadlines for your votes will be clearly listed at the top of the form.
Films may be disqualified by the following criteria:
- Movies are eligible for voting one year after their theatrical release.
- Movies earning extraordinarily terrible chat reception may be classified Worst Movie Clause, ineligible to air ever again.
- Movies that do not fit the theme or do not meet the community's standards may be disqualified at staff discretion.